View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #14
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I used to keep everything on my Kindle. Then I had to set it back to factory settings, and didn't bother to load everything again. Now, I have about 200 books on it. I used to have over 1,000 books on it.

I just don't bother to take the time to delete books, and besides, the more books I have on the device, the more options I have. I'm not always near WiFi, and I never know what I might want to read. The ability to have an entire library in my pocket was one of the selling points of the e-reader.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote