View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #7
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
The 2nd generation KFs just don't seem to charge when you trickle down via computer. It might not hurt it, but it probably won't charge it.
It even gives you a warning that you are connected to a low power charger, and it will charge slowly if the Kindle is asleep, but may not charge if it's active. (something like that... there's a check box saying Don't remind me again, and I don't know how to reset it.)

It did charge with the car charger I got for my phone, but I don't live far enough away.

The charger from the Kindle 3 worked fine, taking it from 37% up to full in about (or less than) 3 hours.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote