View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #10
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by paco_lch View Post
The Booxs are not officially sold where i live (mine was imported), so there is no way i can send it back for repair.

Besides, removing the cover and disconnecting the battery should not void the warranty.

If you go through various Onyx Boox forums you'll see that this "hard reset" helps. I am afraid getting this skill is essential for any boox user

Has anyone opened the M92 back cover? Please help.
Importing has nothing to do with warranty.
No idea how much shipping back and forth would cost.

What I don't understand, if the problem is discussed in other forums, don't they mention how to go about it?

If this "skill" is essential, this product should not be on the market.

Good luck!
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote