View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 01:43 PM   #66
Peter Sorotokin
speaking for myself
Peter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it isPeter Sorotokin knows what time it is

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
So, am I right in that it will convert any currently DRMed PDF's using the Acrobat approach to work with the DE DRM? That seemed to be what the dialog said when I first installed and imported the PDFs on my machine.
Yes, your reading is correct

Quote:
What was a bit weird is that the PDFs on my PC were not protected in any way. But, DE seemed to imply that it was going to apply the DE DRM to them. Is this correct? Or was that dialog a little ambishish?
We do not know if any particular file is DRM-protected or not until we open it. But, of course, we don't apply DRM to anything that was not DRM-protected, non-DRMed files stay as is.

Peter
Peter Sorotokin is offline   Reply With Quote