View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Boy, Yifanlu, I really wish I could help with this! I am afraid I lack the skills to be of assistance, but I am really excited about your work, and can't wait to give it a try on one of my 2 Kindle 2's. As I wrote elsewhere, I really like the Kindle 2 for its sturdy construction and full keyboard, so I bought a 2nd (reconditioned) one. This way, if I mess something up, I have a backup.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote