Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #1296
moongoat
moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.moongoat is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockheed View Post
I have been using Duokan since nearly 2 years, but I find that recently it's getting worse and worse in terms of usability.

In the latest few versions it was impossible to turn off WiFi once it was enabled. The option to turn it off was either removed, or hidden so thoroughly that I was unable to find it even after half an hour.
So only a reboot helped.

And now the battery is terrible. Even with WiFi off, my Kindle 3G goes from 100% to 0% battery during four days of not even touching it...
All the functional buttons are hiding in the top edge of the screen similar to the notification bar in iPad so you can just swept down you finger from top to the bottom of the screen to trigger it out.
moongoat is offline   Reply With Quote