View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 05:43 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I used to read on my Palm Zire 72... and I still have the books there... Now I just want them on my Ipod in the same format.
You mentioned eReader format. The copy protection (DRM) system in the eReader format works by requiring you to enter the name and CC Number used to encrypt the file, usually the one used to pay for it, but in any case, the one entered into fictionwise's system when the file was downloaded.

To read your eReader files on your iPod Touch, download the iPod Touch eReader software from the iTunes Store, and then... Oh.

Ah. I see the problem now. There's no way to copy the eReader books you have on your computer into the eReader application on your iPod Touch.

I don't have any experience wit this, or I'd have spotted it sooner.

I think that Calibre might be able to help out, by providing a web server of your eReader books, from which you could download to the iPod Touch. Perhaps ask in the Calibre conference?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote