View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 02:52 PM   #122
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by artist123 View Post
All my books in calibre have tags. I am just starting to use Marvin. I would like to automatically assign these tags to Marvin collections. I have created the custom column Marvin collection assignments but these needs to be filled in manually. Is there a way that this uses the same information as tags, or in settings to set collections directly to pull the tags field. Otherwise I need to enter all the tags manually in the new collections column....

Calibre tags are called "Subjects" in Marvin. They are imported automatically. If you don't see them, you might need to tap the pencil icon in Marvin collections and enable subjects to be shown instead of hidden.