View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Laurla has mentioned these anthologies in passing, but as they are further reduced at Amazon right now, I thought I'd mention them again:

Wounded Heroes Boxed Set -- Amazon US DE Kobo
This one contains Survivors by Judith Arnold, Waiting for You by Kathryn Shay, Silken Threads by Patricia Ryan, Texas Refuge by Jean Brashear, and The More I See by Lisa Mondello.

Bad Boy Heroes Boxed Set - Amazon US DE Kobo
This one contains Secret Thunder by Patricia Ryan, Follow the Sun by Judith Arnold, Trust in Me by Kathryn Shay, and Breaking the Rules by Barbara Samuel.

Good Guy Heroes Boxed Set - Amazon US DE Kobo
This one contains Dear Cupid by Julie Ortolon, Kissing in the Dark by Wendy Lindstrom, Lost in Temptation by Lauren Royal, Kiss the Cook by Jacquie D'Alessandro, and Prelude to a Wedding by Patricia McLinn.

Some of the novels, like Prelude to a Wedding, have been freebies in the past, so it's worth checking what you've already got before you hit the "buy" button. But at that price you can't really go wrong.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote