View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:45 PM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I did not say: Preferences: Behavior did I
Yes "Behavior" is what you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Preferences: Behavior:
Remove/add ticks
Change order (use green arrows)
I don't 'connect' Calibre to anything - I just use Save to Disk to copy stuff to my 'devices'

If I connect to a folder and promote 'rtf' to the top of the list it does not change the order of the drop down list presented in the Conversion Output Format drop down, see attachment.

And that's my interpretation of what the OP is looking for - control over that list and AFAIK the order of that list is fixed.

But the solution is very simple - tap the 'r' twice

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	107492  

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-29-2013 at 10:48 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote