Thread: Holy Wow
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 09:36 AM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Ok will follow up with more later but as most of you know I am home for a little while and I ordered a Red PRS 505 Unfortunately it will not arrive in time for my departure back to work. Well I sent the better half over to the local borders to check out the PRS accessories and to show my Mom what a Reader was. Well she comes back with a Silver PRS saying she didnt realize how convient they were and when my Red one comes in she would send it to me and I could send her the Silver one Back. So I am now downloading our Library on it and checking out some Epub books. I will give a more indepth review after my flight back.

JJ
Congratulations on the birth of the PRS twins (even if one is a little late). What could be better than a Silver and a Red one! I still hope you'll name the Red one "Kinny"... I've grown fond of the name.

Happy Reading!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote