Thread: OTG support
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #35
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I discovered that I didn't own any USB keyboard (but I have seven wireless), so I went on the net and ordered one. Should have it in the beginning of next week. Will try and see what happens.
Wireless is better, if the receiver is a USB device.
For instance the Logitech "unify" receiver.

The receiver would take far less power from the Kindle port than an actual keyboard would.
And, in the case of the Logitec receiver, would allow you to add both keyboard and mouse.

Logitect does not ship the "Unify" setup for Linux, but I have a Linux version that is in the "public domain". So getting the divices to "pair" under Linux is a solved problem.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote