View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #23
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's true with Apple too, X. You buy an app once and can use it on any device registered to the same iTunes account.
Okay good to know. I was aware that you can run iPhone apps in the iPad, but it had to be in compatibility mode.

What I don't understand is why there is usually two apps with the same title except one as 'HD'. I had always assumed one way or in one the other for tablets. So if you buy an iPad 'HD' app it should work on the iphone/iTouch?
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote