View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:55 PM   #273
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by nausica View Post
In the file "white skin for version 0.0.5-1 0.0.6-3 - cr3-Pb-skin51.zip" (bivsumy's Coolreader page )already exists right image, you just rename it. I did so and it works.
Actually if you just install the skin and it works (at least here) nausica, we're talking about the default skin.

That image looks like cr3_pb_quickmenu1.png from the white skin only larger (at least size wise), but the order of the icons in it isn't right.
I've attached the menu with the correct icon order, but it is small and I was hoping the original would be fixed since it isn't part of a skin but rather built it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cr3_pb_quickmenu.png
Views:	300
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	80635  

Last edited by J.C.; 01-01-2012 at 12:08 AM.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote