View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #36
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
The only thing I've ever used on my displays have been things specifically designed for displays or glasses. Even still, I am hesitant to use them, and also use very little. Best thing to do is to use a microfiber cloth dry. If you do need a wet cleaner, put a tiny bit on to a cloth, and then wipe with the cloth. When I've used a wet cleaner on my reader, I used a prepackaged wetwipe meant for glasses, which was mostly water and isopropyl alcohol, and used very lightly. eInk screens are glass based, and mine doesn't have any touch layers, so it is relatively safe. I'd be resistant to try that on ones with touch interfaces, with possible exception of ones with IR touch interfaces.

^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote