Thread: double l's
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #16
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
There's no point. This is not going to be fixed until the new calibre pdf engine is ready. It is a bug in the poppler pdftohtml program calibre uses. The new pdf engine has a replacement for pdftohtml that I wrote that fixes this issue, but until it is ready, there is no fix.
believe it or not - I'm quite content with that.

a clear explanation of where the fault lies & what the plans are - thanks.

but should I, could I have been able to find that - without asking , just by searching the bug tickets database ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote