View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
MooseFam5
Enthusiast
MooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Nook STR, Nook Tablet
File Size of ADE ePubs?

I imported a few ADE ePubs into Calibre and noticed the file sizes were very large- 2 to 5 MBs. These are not very large books. I opened them in Sigil and looked at the dozen or so images. Nothing large enough to explain the size of the file.

I even ran the Modify ePub plugin (great plugin, BTW!) and selected the Adobe Modification options (the bottom 2). That shaved about 0.1 MB off the file size but they remain the largest files in my library.

I'm curious- what causes these files to be so large? Based on the page count and relative lack of images, I'd expect them to be somewhere in the 300 KB range.
MooseFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote