View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #12
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
alas, the jetbook is not eink, and i have eyestrain all the time from working on my computer. gotta have my eink screen, and no smaller than 5 inches.
The jetBook screen is a 5" 640x480 LCD, but it does not have a backlight and 640x480 is 160 ppi just like a 6" Eink screen. The 5" Vizplex screens will be 800x600 (200 ppi) though.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote