View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 03:03 AM   #10
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
yeah, but then you wait, readerless, till it is returned.

i have the books on board accidental damage plan but going weeks with only paper books to read seems disheartening. if i had a fitted hard case - not a leather cover - with protective foam, i might carry my cybook around. maybe. as it is, i'd rather have a "b" reader.
That's why it's good to have 2 readers. When I bought my Kindle1 10 months after I bought the Sony PRS-505, a lot of my friends were asking if I was going to sale my PRS-505. I have no intention of parting with my PRS-505. I've since sold my K1 to buy the K2; so now I have the K2 and PRS-505. I had to send the PRS-505 for warranty service 1 month after getting my 1st Kindle and it took 2 weeks from the time I mailed it, to get it back. I would not have survived if I did not have a second reader. I just used the Kindle exclusively until my PRS-505 came back.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote