View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 01:08 AM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Red flags for me is:

Bad covers of unknown authors. If it was a previously published book I go find the original cover and make my decision from that but I will pass over a book with bad cover that has never been published by a mainstream publisher.

Novellas under 60 pages. I just can't read something so short unless it's part of a series I am currently reading.

A book that has all 5 star reviews saying how amazing the book is and no real info about the actually book in the reviews or about anything they didn't like. I grow suspicious and think they are fake.

Covers with more then one hero on the cover. Some have like 10 guys and one girl! This is a big red flag for me seeing I read mainly m/f romance. I tried the more spicier stuff but it's just not for me.

Paranormal fiction about heaven/hell with Angels/Demons taken from a biblical backstory. I just can't wrap my head around it. I know it's fiction but it's just the way I was raised. I had to give up a few series when they started going this way.

Anything that doesn't have a happily ever after ending. Real life is too depressing to read some sad story. I can't get that stuff by reading the news.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote