View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:02 AM   #1273
Edy
Enthusiast
Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, new iPad,
Quote:
How's the display quality?
And, most importantly: What about the noise of the fan?
Some reviews stated "annoying like a hover". Others stated "didn't hear it at all".
I can live with fan noise under heavy usage. I can hear the fan of my MacBook Air right now as well. But I don't want to have any kind of noise when surfing the web on the couch or doing similar low-level tasks.
I do not hear the fan. The surface gets warm after some time on the right lower section of the back. This is not so suitable if you hold the Surface in your hands on the sofa.

I would say the display quality is excellent. Last night I was watching an Internet stream on my Surface Pro, which my iPad didn't support. I guess it was Flash.

I prefer the Surface Pro over the Surface RT. It's a real computer. A bit heavier and thicker, but in my view not a problem. Of course I would wish the next version is thinner and less heavier and doesn't get warm. But one has to know an i5 chip is inside.
Edy is offline   Reply With Quote