View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpana View Post
My 265-page WORD-generated manuscript was chopped up by Calibre into several chunks. Every new chunk opened in Sigil with one of the chapters identified as HTML--after which, the successive chapters were XHTML.

Is this something to worry about, and, if so, is there any way to get Sigil to turn the HTML into XHTML before you start heavy-editing?

I am a WYSIWIG user, or at least I know next-to-nothing about HTML (although I'm catching on).

Thank you.
IMHO either is fine if it is there. There are slightly different rules for each. Sigil checks each by the proper rules.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote