Thread: Touch Nook issues with PDF
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #11
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
Bottom line is that none of these e-readers do PDF worth a darn, and that includes K3.
The best PDF reader I've tried is the iPad using GoodReader app.

But for being just an eink reader, Kindle 3 and Kindle DXG do a decent job, better than the Nook classic and Nook Touch. The landscape mode and the zoom, helps a lot, both features absent from Nook.

The Sony has better PDF capabilities than Kindle 3 but again, 6 inches is too small in my opinion for a PDF, that's why I still prefer an iPad for that, plus is lots of times faster turning pages and jumping among chapters.

Last edited by jocampo; 06-18-2011 at 12:34 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote