View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #291
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpt View Post
I think it might just be a shortage in general. It's still annoying, but it might not necessarily be Astak's fault.
Astak has been out of stock since August and the rep was advising purchasing through a thinly disguised Astak back-door operating on buy.com at the time -- no doubt dumping the last remaining units.

I haven't noticed Amazon, Sony, Kobo or B&N out of stock for several months. I believe ereaders are still being manufactured ....
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote