View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #2843
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
So, still not sure of how to fix a 'corrupt userstore' - any tips? My Kindle is still out of action - not totally bricked, but not far off (it's unusable). Do I have to do a debricking, or can I fix just the userstore?
Hi. does it just sort of lock up. and not respond to button presses. or load for a second then crash horribly.

Sent mine back, although it had cracks in the casing that were not my doing so yeah... they took it back for that - very decently. but it also had that issue. Never got to the bottom of it. Just FYI. although how much info there actually is there is... well ... limited.

I classed it as "Terminal"

Last edited by twobob; 11-21-2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Too many I's
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote