View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #2003
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeriu View Post
ok, so I'm reading some fanfiction that I got through the program. Now, most of the fanfiction I get reads just fine. So far, however, I've encountered two that, once it reaches a certain point in the story, the pages will not turn. And its always the same point, so its just random. I'm not sure what could cause this. Also, it happens in both mobi and azw files.
Please provide the story URLs that you are having problems with and the text of the last paragraph you can read. Also, the type of device are you using to read them.