View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nella View Post
Maybe I'm a cheapskate but I really don't want to buy a cover whose price is half the price of the ereader. Lol.
So I decided to make one myself.
But ended up with 2

I made the flip cover using a desk calender and an old hoodie.
I considered using snap but I like that I can adjust the angle by tying the ribbon around the back.

The sleeve I made from an old skirt.

What do you think?

I think it's great that we have some talented people in this forum! And I think both your ideas and execution of them are wonderful! I made my sleeves for my Sony, and love seeing other people's ideas and work!
Karma-worthy, for sure!

EDIT: Say! What happened to all the karma I tried to add? Only 8 showed up!?! I certainly added more than that!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 01-03-2013 at 05:52 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote