View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 04:43 AM   #5
Jürgen Hubert
Enthusiast
Jürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enough

Device: iRex 1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
Unfortunately Xournal can not annotate existing PDF files on the DR. The implementation of the functionality requires an external pdf to bitmap tool. The bitmaps are then imported as 'background'. Since I think that the 'build-in' pdf-viewer/annotator does a much better job, I did not put any effort in porting that part of xournal. My point was that other programs do a better job, so the limitation is not in the pdf-format, but the generated pdf-document.
Too bad, but I guess that can't be helped at the moment.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions on how I could display the xoj files the program generates under Windows?

Quote:
Back to your question: Xournal shows the folder in which it was started by default. In the top-left corner of the file-dialog, you see 3 icons. In the first one you recognise an arrow, it for going one folder up. The 2nd bring you to the root of the internal flash (you would normally not want to save/load anything from here. The 3rd is the interesting one, it brings you to the root of the SD-card.
Thanks, that helped!
Jürgen Hubert is offline   Reply With Quote