Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #1536
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Perhaps you could teach this to The SHUMS, Zelda. Oh, never mind. I forgot. They're heathens.
you of all dogs should remember that little detail, after your harrowing experience with certain other heathens...

besides, the beauty of madam b's plan is that someone *else* is teaching them. i don't have to be involved at all. i'm pretty sure those shums are not even on the same continent as me. and that's just how i like it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote