View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 12:29 AM   #18
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Nope nope nope nope. I cannot believe this is a 'real' photo. The earth has tilted on its axis, and the bottom has fallen out of my world.
I agree with you. This is a fake photoshop job if I've ever seen one. First of all, there is still a selector wheel but no LCD strip. How's that supposed to work? If this is really the new Kindle they've made a mistake. Either than or it is a very early mock up. Why would they replace the nice sleek keyboard with those ugly bubble keys? Why would they push the keyboard in and have so much wasted space around the edges.

I think someone just has too much time on their hands. I'll file this with the "early pics" of the Apple HDTV set and the Apple iPod virtual scroll wheel and the Macbook Pro with a touch LCD screen for a touch pad that displays the dock. Ug.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote