View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #16068
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Also, I want to visit Devonshire and try scones with clotted cream and wortleberry jam.
I was going to say that I don't have any idea what wortleberries are but I have had scones with clotted cream and huckleberry jam and it is excellent.

Then I looked up wortleberries:
Quote:
Whortleberry is the local Somerset name for the wild bilberry that grows on Exmoor. This humble fruit goes by many different names, such as; bilberry; blueberry; heidelberry; huckleberry; hurtleberry & wimberry to mention but a few.
Huckleberries are a local plant too (we have some in our yard) and we love them.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote