View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #9
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
I want frontlit e-ink, and the Nook isn't sold in my country (and wouldn't quite squeeze into my favourite handbag). I also have a taker for my Kobo. Not all of us are suffering from a 'syndrome'; we're making rational, thought-out consumer decisions based on features useful to us.

(Still using an iPhone 3GS here, and will upgrade it eventually only because the battery life is starting to falter.)
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote