View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #146
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by djulian View Post
I think using a new word qualifies as changed behavior. If doing something new doesn't qualify as a change in behavior, I don't know what does.
All a matter of degree, I suppose. If I'm introduced to a new word or phrase (which, at my age, seems to happen every other week) and I start using it, I don't consider that a change in behavior, just an alteration to vocabulary. If I always use new words when I learn them, that IS my established behavior. Anyway, it was just a minor semantic point.

And I agree with Freeshadow that bringing a subject out into open discussion is always a good thing.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote