View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 01:40 AM   #8
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
actually. serious. I do use sunglasses to read at nite with my pda. It makes reading much easier on the eyes. You could try this site for example:

http://www.ergoindemand.com/lcd-scre...on-filters.htm

screen protectors for laptops. You could cut one to fit the size of your PDA monitor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsittingstill View Post
:-) You're kidding. Okay, not really, I guess it would work. I usually read in bed, though, and sunglasses would be trapped between my head and the pillow, and be uncomfortable.

But I appreciate the thought. Hmm. I wonder if I could lay a sheet of dark translucent plastic over the screen and read that way--like sunglasses on the PDA instead of on my face.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote