View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Valloic,
In my post, I didn't mean to imply the program included malware, but that I was wondering if there was any way to install it except to temporarily disable Norton IS. I finally decided to disable NIS, installed FC and ran it on one of my epubs that was validated by epub check.

FC was very fast, and show no problems except one I hadn't seen before:

The <item> element's "media-type" attribute has value "application/x-font-opentype", but the file's media type is "application/vnd.ms-opentype".

Apparently this error was created by Sigil. How can I insure it doesn't happen in the future without unzipping the file and correcting it there?
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote