Thread: PRS-T3 T3 indexing
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Touching doesn't work, you need to swipe the page. This is really different than on a Kobo, but I hope you and your mother will get used to it. Since the Sony Reader has page turn buttons, some people prefer to use these and won't swipe a lot.

The main difference between the T2 and the T3 is the design and the resolution of the Eink screen. The software is almost the same.

You can sort your books:
  • By Date
  • By Title
  • By Author
  • By File Name
  • By Latest Read
You can sort your books in collections:
  • By Added Date
  • By Date
  • By Title
  • By Author
  • By File Name
You can add your series as collections via Calibre. Personally I wouldn't give the Aura HD away since it has an excellent design. The Sony Reader T3 is surprisingly lightweight. If that's possible where you live, I would suggest to have a look at this device first at a local store. You can take your Aura HD with you and compare the devices there.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote