View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #10
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
I actually really enjoyed The Baroque Cycle. I had read Cryptonomicon more than once, though, so I was prepared to work for it a little! This was back before I was reading e-books, so I have all of those books together in a bag. I've tried to get various family members to read them but I haven't found anybody yet with that level of commitment. I haven't even gotten anybody to read Cryptonomicon yet, for that matter. :-)

Have you read PrairyErth by William Least Heat-Moon? It's one of those deeply detailed books (although nonfiction) that grabs you and won't let go. I don't think it's available as an e-book yet, though.

Betty
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote