View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #9
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Loved Zodiac, Snow Crash, Diamond Age, Cryptonomicon (and his pseudonym books The Cobweb and Interface)

Could not, can not, get thru The Baroque Cycle...I just don't get it. I love his writing style, there are historical characters, Enoch Root from Cryptonomicon, etc... Just can't even get thru the first book.

I have Anathem, but haven't been motivated to get into it either.

And Snow Crash is more cyber than steam, but is still a great read if you liked Diamond Age.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote