View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 08:46 AM   #6
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I like it.

I see the background matches your web site page background colour. Presumably the logo itself has a transparent background?

Do you have a vector version of the logo? Having an SVG version for use in ePubs would be good.
I created the logo in Illustrator/Photoshop, so I can provide an SVG and transparent GIF version of it if needed. (FYI, I posted a white background version of the logo on the Teleread site. Some interesting comments are surfacing there, as well.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote