View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 04:39 AM   #7
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
Just in case you're unaware, the 350 has a silo for the stylus, unlike the T-series which provide nothing to hold the stylus. Thus the effort to remake one that fits and holds and releases properly.
I keep mine in the cover of T1 and T3.

However, I can surely explain how to change the distribution chain of a Monster truck but it will not be only boring but also prone to errors. A few photos would have helped a lot.
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote