View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 02:13 AM   #2
tvuongpham
Banned
tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle Paperwhite 2nd gen, Kindle KB (dead) PRS-T1, PRS 350
Nice work.. I tried but too bad I drilled at an angle in the top plastic piece... I ended up giving up on the top end.. and just cleaned it out and inserted the stem portion of a q-tip which slightly protrudes after clipping it down to size.

Granted not elegant, but the bottom portion of the stylus is ok. just the top always breaks off.. so my 'hack' enabled me to keep using the good stylus and a hack job for the top via a q-tip stick!!

;-)
tvuongpham is offline   Reply With Quote