View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #68
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
so your own xorg, your own window manager, +++

Why not change to a different (better WM like openbox? install FBreader or something and we wouldn't need all the lua rc titlebar hacks to run anything? A simple menu program or even icons on a home screen... almost like Android?! I can see this being really helpful. How big is the xorg port? My Touch only has 3.2G on /mnt/us so I guess size might be an issue?
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote