View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 08:38 AM   #67
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
@UnknownUser so do I need to put some dithering code INTO the compton.c now - or something else??

as I am not seeing "overall" dithering

I see the newtrix binary - and the update binary... just struggling to decide where that drops... and if that is what you were doing before...

Other than "awesome" everything is built from source. so. If I need to jam this code in somewhere lower down the chain that could be achieved. The awesome I am currently running is EXACTLY your one from the debian squeeze, literally ripped out and welded to run.

Last edited by twobob; 10-31-2013 at 09:29 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote