View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #201
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillseeka View Post
Ok, i got it. I dont know how to do the serial debrick, but doest mather, i wont doit, am i afraid it is owerkill to me
Just one more question, the mfgtool is working, i can put fastboot or main etc. Why cant i fixit with it the u-boot? I belive you just am i currius.
What do you mean by "working, i can put fastboot or main" ? Does it boot up in main or diags mode after you set that in mfgtool? (I suppose it doesn't)

The problem is not with mfgtool (or Kubrick, for that matter) - both send the correct data to the device. The problem is with the device not doing what it's supposed to do after receiving this data.

Last edited by ixtab; 10-05-2013 at 09:16 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote