View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #14
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
I think I'm a tad OCD about the way I keep my library.

After many false starts I made a good start at paring down my library and then did a major no no with renaming en mass (never make mass updates when overtired)

I went back to my backup but it was a couple of weeks old and had many many changes to the metadata that I needed to redo.

This made me start to write my metadata changes to the epubs using that oh so useful plugin :Modify ePub:

This ensures that my metadata is available for every single book whether I copy it to a device or to another library.

<Note: I did say I was OCD about my library. I've been collecting since the mid 90s and have way too many books to organize as I have just started using Calibre to cleanup way to may gig of books>
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote