View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #18
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I like the old journalism. The facts please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I generally check out RCP and sometimes get a lead into the Journal.
Something doesn't add up here. If you really want facts-please journalism, you should love the news section of the Washington Post, and despise the mostly opinion realclearpolitics.com AKA RCP. And if you, for whatever reason, thought the Washington Post is not factual enough, I would think the direction to go would be USA Today, not RCP.

I recommend the New York Times Latest News Blog for the Kindle at US$1.99 a month. All front page stories seem included in full, with a smattering of the rest of the paper that changes every hour or so. Sometimes they will throw in an opinionated restaurant review (which I could live without), but I've never seen anything from the editorial or op-ed page.

What year and country were you thinking of when you associated "old journalism" with "facts please?"

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 12-22-2012 at 07:12 PM.
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote