View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #17
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I still pay for my local paper, but there are just too many sources online to pay for news content. The only items that distinguish one paper's material from another for me are the columnists, and most of the good ones that I like pop up either on Google News or in syndication in my local paper. In any case, Paul Krugman isn't enough to make me pay for the NYT content.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote