View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:06 AM   #5
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I've thought about it for a while, and recently,
And I've been told by my friend to just write....if I go back and change things, I'll never finish. So regardless of how boring it might be to me, I'm going to just write and try to write about 2000 words a day if possible. I don't know if that's a good goal or not.
Your friend is right, at least for most writers. First you write -- then, after your first draft is done, you edit.

I envy you -- my initial attempt at writing a story typically ends up being a couple of paragraphs long. I have to go back and really "flesh out" the storyline.

Good luck!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote