View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:19 AM   #937
Stephen B
Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi,

I just joined the forum and I'm learning all I can about epublishing. I got my book, The Puzzle Master, as far as getting a top flight New York agent and we were up before the Thomas and Mercer (Amazon's new hard publishing thriller imprint) editorial acquisitions board - but they passed last week - SIGH! So I'm taking back control of my own destiny and preparing for launch.

Stephen B
Stephen B is offline   Reply With Quote