View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:39 AM   #30
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
No way this is worth as much as a TouchPad! I would pay for shipping if they gave me an 8GB Nexus 7 for free. It is a nice device, no doubt, but can't get me excited enough to shell out some real money, no matter how cheap it is. Incremental improvements over existing models. Wish they had something really new and different. Yawn!
LOL
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote